Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thankgiving






Micah and I got a week off for Thanksgiving break. It was wonderful! We went home to Emmett. We were able to go Christmas Tree hunting and found a lovely tree for our apartment. We went to Third Fork above Sweet with the Weissenbuehler and Thayn families. It was really fun! As soon as we made it back to our apartment, I neglected my studies and decorated our tree! My mom has given us a Christmas ornament every year for Christmas, plus I've accumulated many more, so despite the fact that it is not a tree you would see in Time Square, it is perfect for us!!




For Thanksgiving we went to Garibaldi on the Oregon Coast. My Weissenbuehler Grandparents live there. It was great to spend time with them. We went crabbing on the boat, fishing at the Jetty, went to the Tillamook Cheese factory, played games and watched movies, and made crafts and paintings with my Grandma. I made another Christmas ornament, a Christmas swan, and a Santa Clause to put by our front door.


We are now preparing for our final exams, but don't worry, our apartment is decorated to bring in the Christmas Spirit! We hope everyone is enjoying their holidays! God bless!

1 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

Ericka! I found a new distraction from my studies... this blogging nonsense! I have arrived. :)