
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did! Before coming to Emmett, Micah and I were able to go down to Salt Lake to see the lights on temple square. It is so beautiful! I see them almost every year, and they take my breath away every time! On the way back, we stopped by the Kohlers' home. It was great to see Quin (Micah's mission buddy) and Tana (his new wife). They are so fun! And Micah was drooling over their HD TV and the whole set-up. :) Micah and I drove to Emmett and finally got to bed around 5:00am.
We went to the Thayn family party the Saturday before Christmas. It was a lot of fun to get to know more of Micah's family. You would think I would remember some names after 4 1/2 years...not quite! Oh that reminds me--the 27th was our 6-month anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 6 months already! Fun times!!
We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We invited our close friends, the Satchwell family, over for the evening. We acted out the Nativity Scene and played games together. It's becoming a fun tradition! Christmas morning we woke up and lounged around for a while waiting for my brother to get back to open presents. We got lots of great stuff--I got a new pair of Nike's, some dress shoes, a big framed picture, and a few other things. Micah got me a beautiful pair of pearl earrings. He loves me! :) Later we went back out to Thayns' to have dinner and spend time with them.
I got a cold over the weekend, so it postponed a ski trip, but we made it Monday. It was pretty nice, but the main lifts were closed due to high winds at the top of the mountain. Micah and I love skiing! Micah had to work so he wasn't able to go, but we are both going New Year's Day. I really appreciate Micah's hard work for us.
We hope everyone is enjoying the season!!
Friday Freebie Image: July 24
3 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment