Well the first snow of the season was just fun! Ok...not really. We didn't have heat!! Micah and I had to run to the Home Depot and buy a heater. We bought and oil heater because they are safe and effi
cient... unfortunately they don't really heat up a big drafty place well. There is no real air flow from it, and it does better to sustain heat rather than bring in the heat...so we still froze!! The gas company was closed on the weekend so we had to wait until Monday and then the guy came on Tuesday--as soon as he turned it on, I cranked it up!!! And now the weather is nice again! Nice game!
cient... unfortunately they don't really heat up a big drafty place well. There is no real air flow from it, and it does better to sustain heat rather than bring in the heat...so we still froze!! The gas company was closed on the weekend so we had to wait until Monday and then the guy came on Tuesday--as soon as he turned it on, I cranked it up!!! And now the weather is nice again! Nice game! Earlier, I got some Halloween cookie-cutters. I thought they would be fun to use for visiting teaching and home teaching, and just for us too! :) So I invited Andy (my sister) over and her friend that had come to visit from Montana, Larissa. We made some glorious cookies!!

This weekend we went to a concert: Secondhand Serenade. It was a fun date!! We really enjoy getting out and doing things together. We are learning that we have to make the most of the time we have together because usually it's spent doing homework. We are really loving married life though, despite Micah's work, our different school schedules and all the homework!





2 comments:
I love your blog..it looks fantastic!...It's the fun memories of not having heat and freezing that is always fun to look back on...LOL
We did the exact same thing when the snow came, except the heater was for London's room and Bret and I froze. You probably won't forget your experience. It sounds like you are just having a blast being married! You guys make such a cute, fun couple!
Post a Comment