Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dang!!




Well I just had a new post written, and when I tried to post it, it deleted itself!! Oh well...here we go again!




So as I was saying, Micah and I are staying really busy with school, and Micah with work as well. He is working for the ISU maintenance department. It's not his favorite job; he's used to working hard and fast, and it's a little different there. Sounds like not a lot gets done in the time they have. Oh well, it's a job!




Last week we went to the 6th Ward for the first time. It seems to be a nice ward. One of my friends from the nursing program is in the ward, and there are a lot of other friendly couples. Clint and Melissa Vickery are also in that ward. It seems strange all be couples--quite different from the singles' wards, but I think I'm liking it! After church we had dinner with Andy and KJ. We had pot roast and vegetables, and Andy brought a fruit salad; KJ brought himself. :) It was fun. I'm glan Andy made the right decision and came back to ISU instead of BSU.


Tuesday we went to steak night at Press Box. Delish! Andy, Bonnie Dance, Todd Wight, Dan Hines, Blake, and Todd Hubbard all were there with us. It was fun! Micah has been able to play soccer with a few groups this past week. He's enjoying it, and I'm glad he's getting some time to play. I joined the "Get-Fit" program at ISU recreation, and the classes are kickin my trash! I am so sore today, and Micah thinks it's soooo funny to whack my butt or squeeze my legs...NOT funny!!!! Dumb boys!
Today we woke up to thunder, lightening, and lots of rain! It is getting colder for sure! I'm scared for the cold season--Poky is merciless, and our apartment is old and drafty and will be expensive to heat! Lots of blankets! Dian--your quilt is already being well-used! And it is so nice!!! Thanks! We had to go to Rupert to meet KJ because my mom and Uncle Korth sent fresh fruit and veggies. YUM!!! I love it!! Mom also sent some fresh homemade bread! Poor Micah, I'm not the best cook, but I'm working on it!

0 comments: