Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Alright Dian, here's another post. So I'm in nursing school, which is taking over my life, so if there is anyone besides Dian that reads this, I apologize! :)

Micah and I moved into our apartment in Pocatello where we are both attending Idaho State University. It is a very old apartment, and it was kinda ugly. Fortunately our landlord let us paint, and it looks SO MUCH BETTER! We moved all the furniture in, and the first weekend we were here I got the stomach flu. Pretty gross, and kind of embarassing in front of my new husband! So we got a little behind on the unpacking (seeing how most of it was my stuff). We jumped into school and time has flown! Micah had a rough first day of school. First, he couldn't get into the classes he wanted (I didn't do a very good job of putting together a schedule for him--after he saw an advisor, he changed his pre-major). He spent all day at the school trying to figure things out, and nothing was working. Then he got our car towed and it cost us a chunk of money! It was kind of funny, but I felt really bad because it was just adding to the stress! Anyway, it was just a different start than we would have liked! :)

We were able to go home for my cousin's farewell. Chris Elliott is going to South Korea. His mom is Korean, so we like to say he is going to his homeland. :) The next weekend we also went home to see Micah's brother whom we hadn't seen for most of the summer. His family went four-wheeling at the Moses' ranch on Dry Buck. It was a blast! Kara Thayn (Moses) brought out some of the horses and we did a little barrel-racing. My groin was sore for a few days--not gonna lie! But we really had so much fun!!! My parent's house has been fun! We have two foreign exchange girls, Hertina is from Taiwan and Fernanda is from Brazil. They are sweet girls, and we're glad they goined the family! That's about it for us!!

2 comments:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

It's about freaking timen you post something! And no, Dian is not the only one that reads your blog, thank you very much! I'm just teasing you, but it is good to see you are still alive out there somewhere!
Love, Jeri

Craig & Dian Savage said...

I would agree with Jeri, I thought that you had died or something. Just keep me posted on your life huh!